Global contact center services provider Qualfon said its 12,000 employees volunteered 39,011 hours of service last year supporting 162 charitable organizations and non-profit agencies. Examples of employee volunteerism include teaching others, visiting hospitals, building houses, adopting graduates and school children, lending a helping hand, cleaning, walking dogs, caring for children and the elderly, feeding the homeless, and donating food, clothes, blood, school supplies and health supplies. Dolores Torres, Give@Work & Mission Office Director at Qualfon, said community service is synonymous with Qualfon’s company mission to be the best BPO, and make people’s lives better.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information