Cebu’s water utility firm Metro Cebu Water District (MCWD) can now focus more on address the complaints of its customers with the upgrading of its call center. Local ICT solutions provider 7Core Communications Inc successfully upgraded the call center of MCWD, using interactive voice response for every calls made in the firm’s trunk line. The system channels out certain calls and forwards them to automated responses. These include calls for scheduled interruptions, applications for connections, and questions about payments. MCWD information and communication technology division head Rommel Cyril Yu said the system installed by 7Core Communications allows MCWD call center staff to focus on more important concerns of consumers.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information