The new owner of the debt-ridden Lyceum of Subic Bay Inc (LSBI) has committed to put up a business process outsourcing (BPO) facility within the property. This was announced by Subic Bay Metropolitan Area general business and investment department manager Beatrix Anagaran. She said LSBI will be taking over Premium Technical Training and Facilities Inc (PTTFI), which assumed the financial and developmental obligations of the original lessee. Under the new agreement, PTTFI takes over the 34,196-square-meter Lyceum campus at Subic’s Cubi-Triboa District. Subic is one of the emerging outsourcing locations in the Philippines. Its proximity to the capital Metro Manila and nearby provinces well populated with college graduates, makes it an ideal location for outsourcing locators.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information