Business process outsourcing (BPO) workers will be a key sector among target homebuyers of AboitizLand as it expands its mid-market residential brand Ajoya in Pampanga province and Davao City. The firm will launch projects in Acacia, Buhangin in Davao City, and in Suclaban, Pampanga, by the second quarter of this year, said John Amon, AboitizLand vice president for customer acquisition and innovation. AboitizLand plans to bring to market 400 units in the new developments. Amon said the firm has allocated P1.4 billion and P2.7 billion in capital expenditures for the Davao and Pampanga projects, respectively. The two developments form part of the P7.5 billion the company has earmarked for the four Ajoya projects, which include two existing ones in Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija, and in Capas, Tarlac, which were launched in September last year. The firm expects a total in sales from the new developments of P550 million from Davao and P450 million from Pampanga.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information