Accenture further enhances its digital consulting capabilities with the acquisition of dgroup, a German-based consultancy services firm. dgroup provides a range of e-commerce and multi-channel services related to online marketing and analytics, application development, IT architecture and project management. dgroup helps companies achieve digital transformation. Michael Brueckner, Accenture managing director for Austria, Switzerland and Germany, said the acquisition enhances Accenture’s capabilities and talent in digital management consulting for retail and consumer goods companies. Accenture is a global outsourcing and professional services company with more than 375,000 people.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information