Global consultancy and outsourcing giant Accenture has added to its acquisition tally worldwide, buying US management consultancy firm Enaxis Consulting. Financial details of the acquisition have not yet been disclosed. Accenture said it plans to launch a specialised business service for oil and gas companies in the US. Enaxis provides digital transformation services to oil and gas as well as airline industries. Enaxis has 75 employees and analysts which are what attracted Accenture to make the purchase. Most of these employees are certified in programs such as Agile SAFE, digital production adoption, and have Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification. In a press release, Accenture said the advisory services of Enaxis will enable relevant clients to transform their organisations, improve operational efficiency and drive innovation. Accenture is one of the major outsourcing companies in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information