Accenture recently announced its newest acquisition, Asbury Park-based e-commerce solutions company Media Hive. Media Hive will become part of Accenture Interactive, focusing on Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementations and delivery of best-in-class commerce experiences. Vince Santo, Media Hive’s president and chief operating officer, in a prepared statement disclosed that the company’s all-star technical talent is thrilled to join Accenture as it provides a unique opportunity for the team to grow and continue to drive value for our clients. Media Hive was honored as the Demandware 2016 North America Delivery Partner of the Year and has provided top luxury retailers with transformational commerce work like Shiseido Group, Hanna Andersson, and more.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information