The Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Services Global Industry Market is projected to hit a value of USD163.7bn by 2021, with the North American BPO services as the largest market globally. The US BPO market accounts for over 90 percent of the regional market in value terms while the UK is by far the biggest market in Europe in value terms, almost four times the size of France, which is the second largest. However, the performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1 percent for the five-year period 2016–2021. The global BPO Services market had total revenues of USD140.3bn in 2016, representing a CAGR of 4.4 percent between 2012 and 2016.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information