Seabury Group, a New York-based professional services firm focused on the aviation industry, is now part of Accenture following the completed acquisition. The deal adds Seabury’s corporate advisory practice focused on restructuring distressed aviation firms and its consulting practice to Accenture’s existing aviation capability. The combination of Seabury’s highly regarded industry expertise, coupled with Accenture’s consulting capabilities and deep digital experience, will enable Accenture to drive large-scale transformation for clients across the aviation industry, said Jonathan Keane, managing director of Accenture’s aviation practice.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information