Global consultancy and outsourcing firm Accenture announced that it has completed its acquisition of Canadian financial services software firm Zafin, though financial details have not yet been provided. Under the deal, select employees of Zafin in Canada, India, and the UK have joined Accenture’s global financial services practice. In a statement, Accenture said the acquisition gives it additional technical integration and development capabilities that will help financial institutions to improve their pricing, personalization, and product configuration, without having to replace their legacy systems. Established in 2002, Zafin is a financial services software that drives relationship pricing, bundling, and rates management strategies for global financial institutions.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information