Outsourcing firm Telus International Philippines (TIP) has now opened up its short courses to team members’ families and friends. Run through the Telus International University, TIP has instituted various programs and initiatives to provide continuous training and education to its team members while also allowing them access training to develop personal interests. Courses on offer not only include degree courses, linguistic programs including Japanese, French, and Mandarin, but also short courses on a variety of interests such as fashion design, performing arts, information technology and culinary arts. One of the most popular short courses TIP offers is the coffee barista course, in partnership with the Center for Culinary Arts, Manila.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information