Global IT consultancy and outsourcing firm Accenture said it has completed its acquisition of digital agency Meredith Xcelerated Marketing (MXM), a move that it says would further boost the company’s data-led marketing execution and digital marketing capabilities. Based in New York, MXM is a content-focused leader in integrated marketing, cross-channel strategy development, and creative execution. It utilizes data and analytics and strong customer engagement capabilities in direct-to-consumer marketing. Formerly owned by Meredith Corporation – one of the leading media companies in the United States – MXM employs more than 450 people across the U.S. and Canada. MXM has a strong team of creatives, technologists, and performance marketing professionals. Accenture said MXM will add creative, digital marketing, content strategy, and marketing execution heft to its North American business.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information