Global outsourcing firm Accenture said its agreement with oilfield service provider Schlumberger has been expanded for another five years. That means Accenture will provide Schlumberger with transformational finance and accounting business process outsourcing (BPO) services until 2021. The expanded deal calls for Accenture to provide additional services, such as record-to-report services and expanded accounts payable BPO services. Accenture will deliver the work through its Global Delivery Centers in Chennai, Buenos Aires, Kuala Lumpur and Bucharest. Accenture has approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. It also operates a number of contact centers in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information