British multinational general insurance company RSA Insurance Group has extended its current contract with Accenture for business process outsourcing (BPO) services through until 2021. With the extension, Accenture will not just provide IT outsourcing services to RSA but also back-office administration and customer support services for its sales, claims and finance operations. Accenture, which operates in many countries, including in the Philippines where it is one of the top BPO firms, will also help the UK insurer in identifying further opportunities for automation. Accenture currently has approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The company operates a number of BPO centers in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information