Global IT and outsourcing giant Accenture is planning to spend USD1.8bn on acquisitions this year, the company said in a post-earnings call with analysts. The planned spending is more that what its three biggest Indian rivals combined spent in the past three years, according to reports. Accenture plans to acquire companies such as analytics and cloud computing firms. Accenture spent more than USD900m in each of the past two years on buying companies. Accenture is expected to report a 6.7% dollar revenue growth in the year to August 2018, according to analysts.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information