WorkMarket Inc., a freelancer management system provider raised USD25m in its latest round of fundraising earned from Accenture and Foundry Group, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal. WorkMarket chief executive officer Stephen DeWitt announced the investment in a blog post saying that the collaboration between WorkMarket and Accenture is only natural. DeWitt also wrote that both companies are focused on helping businesses digitally transform to future-proof operations and receive the full competitive advantages of the cloud and other technologies. Accenture mulls integrating WorkMarket’s capabilities into its Cloud First Applications team, which provides cloud services for “pure play” Cloud technologies.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information