Accenture Philippines has introduced a program that would give applicants who failed in job interviews a second chance at employment. Lito Tayag, country managing director of Accenture in the Philippines said “near-hire” training is one of the corporate citizenship programs of the company. The program allows those who failed in job interviews the chance to hone their skills and strengths so that when they reapply, they get a higher chance of being accepted. Participants in the 15-day training will receive an allowance. So far, 4,250 Filipinos have benefited from Accenture’s initiative. Tayag said Accenture’s mission is to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information