Accenture has hired Robert Hoffman as its government relations head in North America. Hoffman, who will report to Chad Jerdee, Accenture’s general counsel and chief compliance officer, said that in his new role he plans to make sure the operation fully aligns with Accenture’s business objectives. He will also look at public policies that are either on the table or that need to develop that can help companies unleash innovation and advance technology to improve corporate effectiveness. Hoffman brings to Accenture nearly 30 years of public policy experience, including 17 years as an advocate for US-based global technology companies. He joins Accenture from government relations firm Invariant, where he led the company’s technology practice.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information