Global business process management company Accenture has been named one of the top 100 employers in Canada, a recognition that the company has earned for the sixth consecutive year. Accenture is consistently recognized globally as an employer of choice by DiversityInc for the past ten years, and FORTUNE magazine for the past eight years. Canada’s Top 100 Employers list determines which employers lead their industries in offering exceptional workplaces for their employees. Accenture’s winning programs include performance achievement, diversity disclosure and corporate citizenship opportunities.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information