IT-Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) has appointed Ike Amigo as president and CEO of the industry association effective 1 December. Amigo, former Accenture executive, has been tapped by IBPAP to help steer the outsourcing industry through its next growth chapters. Amigo’s appointment was announced by Benedict Hernandez, chairman of the IBPAP executive committee. Amigo worked in Accenture since 1994, serving as the managing director of the Dublin-based multinational company’s local operations from 2004 to 2013. Amigo said he plans to help the industry upgrade to higher-level jobs to earn a bigger share of the global market. IBPAP recently unveiled its 2022 roadmap that targets to grow revenues from USD25bn to USD40bn.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information