UM is now Accenture’s new global media agency of record, replacing incumbent MEC. Accenture will leverage UM’s expertise in building personalized, cross-channel media strategies that integrate and optimize digital, mobile, social media. Roxanne Taylor, Accenture’s chief marketing and communications officer disclosed that teaming up with UM will allow the company to use bold, innovative ways across a range of platforms and channels to reach and engage clients around the world. UM joins a roster of agencies, which includes TBWA Worldwide, DigitasLBi, Landor, and Interbrand, that Accenture has tapped as it looks to create an “integrated, cross-channel approach.”
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information