The Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) announced that hiring of customer service representatives is among the job opportunities listed on the May 1 job and business fair, which is part of the 115th Labor Day celebration in the Philippines. In a statement, the Labor department said 7,575 local and 2,787 overseas employment opportunities are available to job seekers, particularly fresh graduates, displaced workers, and returning overseas Filipino workers. DOLE regional director Ana Dione advised job seekers to pre-register at the PhilJobNet website or at the nearest Public Employment Service Office in their area before May 1 to avoid delays during the job fair.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information