Global consultancy and outsourcing firm Accenture has recently opened an innovation studio, dubbed liquid studio, in the Latvian capital of Riga. Accenture said the studio will help clients with innovation and software development cycles. At the studio, Accenture’s clients will work alongside Accenture engineers to turn concepts into products in just a matter of days. The studio has capabilities in the internet of things, cloud, block chain, immersive experiences and emerging technologies. Accenture also has liquid studios in Silicon Valley, Paris, Nantes, Kronberg, Milan, and London. It plans to open more studios.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information