Global business outsourcing firm Acquire BPO has been named by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) as one of the world’s best outsourcing providers. Acquire BPO, which has 12 locations in Australia, the United States, Dominican Republic and the Philippines, has been named in the 2017 Global Outsourcing 100 list of companies. The selection process involved a rigorous scoring methodology. Acquire BPO CEO Scott Stavretis said being named as one of the world’s best outsourcing providers demonstrates the company’s ongoing commitment to provide an offshore advantage to clients.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information