Business process outsourcing (BPO) giant Accenture has opened its 23rd facility in the Philippines in the province of Ilocos Norte recently. Accenture’s new delivery center is located in San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte, making Northern Luzon the location of its third delivery center. Accenture already has delivery centers in Metro Manila and Cebu and the latest facility underlines Accenture’s move towards the north. Accenture’s Ilocos Norte delivery center has a team of more than 200 employees, pushing the BPO firm’s total headcount in the country to 45,000. The Ilocos Norte hub can accommodate up to 1,000 employees. Local government officials hailed Accenture’s arrival in Ilocos Norte, saying Accenture will mitigate the effects of region’s outward migration.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information