Global IT consultancy and outsourcing firm Accenture announced that it has partnered with UK-based data intelligence firm Ripjar to expand its capability in data fusion, automated analytics, and machine learning. In a statement, Accenture said its subsidiary, Accenture Security, will leverage Ripjar’s next-generation strategic intelligence platform, Labyrinth, which gives Accenture the ability to fuse, analyse and orchestrate data to help its clients work on important strategic issues including public safety, financial crime, and the prevention and detection of cyber attacks. The relationship with Ripjar was driven by Accenture Ventures, which focuses on teaming up with and investing in companies that create innovative enterprise technologies. Ripjar was founded by former members of the UK’s Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ), and backed by UK global investment management and data science company, Winton.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information