A recent survey in the US showed that businesses that outsource their accounting processes to service providers report higher profits and greater financial insights. The 2018 Client Accounting Services (CAS) Survey, conducted by Bill.com with support from CPA.com, also noted that 80% of companies that outsource accounting are likely to refer their accountants to other firms. The survey pinpoints the accounting services businesses are most interested in outsourcing. One in five respondents said they are interested in outsourcing AP, AR and general ledger management. The report analyzed the responses of more than 1,700 companies to determine their opinion of CAS and how accounting services affect their businesses. Also called client accounting advisory services, CAS represents outsourced accounting, finance and back-office support, including AP, AR, payroll, virtual CFO services and the technologies that support them.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information