Accenture said it has grown its managed services suite with the launch of a compliance-as-a-service (CaaS) offering targeted at the financial services industry. The company said the service aims to help firms comply with evolving regulations in a cost-effective manner. It added that the tool uses the SynOps operating engine to combine data, applied intelligence, digital technologies, and talent to fight financial crime and ensure compliance. The solution aims to support the compliance units of banks, insurers, capital markets, and other organizations. Bob Bradley, leader of the CaaS offering at Accenture Operations, said that by shifting compliance-related functions to a flexible operating system, their CaaS offering will allow clients to manage risk with efficiency and speed, giving clients more time to focus on higher value-added opportunities. Accenture’s new offering will also enable compliance employees to boost their skill-sets, improve their productivity, and face emerging challenges such as data privacy, said Steve Culp, head of Accenture’s finance and risk practice.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information