Tata Consultancy Services, an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider, announced that it received the Channel Innovation Award under the Big Data and Analytics Innovation category from business publication Channel Partner Insight. The award is in recognition of its Intelligent Urban Exchange City Command Center software. The software is an interlinked city ecosystem solution that uses advanced machine learning and AI technology to aid urban leaders in identifying, viewing, and analyzing city-wide events in real time. It also uses diverse municipal events data from videos and shows them on an Integrated City Operational Dashboard to assist city leaders in making better decisions geared at improving the quality of life. According to Sridhar Rao, global head, engineering and product management, digital software and solutions group at TCS, building smart cities is only made possible through an ecosystem of partnerships, as smart cities depend on channel partners to deliver solutions that meet the rising expectations of consumers and citizens.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information