Global IT consulting and outsourcing giant Accenture is further expanding its portfolio in the US with the acquisition of the US federal government services business of Endgame Inc. David Moskovitz, Accenture Federal Services chief executive, said adding Endgame’s federal services team enabled Accenture to better equip its clients to identify and eradicate malicious attacks faster and more effectively. Endgame Inc is a privately held endpoint detection and response cybersecurity software company based in Virginia. The US federal government services business of Endgame specializes in proactive cyber defense, hunt-as-a-service capabilities, red teaming and cyber operations.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information