Access Healthcare chief commercial officer Scott Schrader is set to tackle revenue cycle best practices in a panel discussion at the Becker’s Hospital Review 3rd Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference. Schrader said in advance that the role of revenue cycle management has constantly evolved over the year and that revenue focus has shifted from reducing the costs to collect, to an enabler of high-quality care delivery and exceptional patient experiences. The conference is expected to gather some of the best minds in the healthcare industry. Access Healthcare provides BPO and application services to healthcare providers, payers, and related service providers. It operates delivery centers in the US, India, and the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information