Lenovo has recently launched its new data center solutions in the Philippines as part of its efforts to establish itself in the country’s fast-growing business process outsourcing (BPO) industry. Abraham Lim, Data Center Group country manager at Lenovo Philippines, said the company is looking into the BPO market, which he said is really growing in the Philippines. Lenovo, he added, has already established its name in the telecommunication, banking, and health sectors. The data center solutions will pave the way for Lenovo to further engage in different industries in the Philippines, Lim added. Lenovo sees massive growth opportunities for the data center market in the Philippines, especially in this digital age and with the continuous growth of the BPO industry.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information