For the fourth consecutive year, American HR management software and services provider ADP has been named a “Leader” in payroll business process outsourcing services. The recognition was handed to ADP by global BPO and IT services analyst firm NelsonHall based on two key dimensions – ability to deliver immediate benefits and ability to meet clients’ future requirements. Among ADP’s payroll strengths that NelsonHall highlighted is the company’s global presence in 112 countries and ability to provide multi-country payroll and multilingual support across time zones while incorporating a local presence. ADP scored highly in the payroll services NEAT evaluation based on both analyst assessment and client feedback.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information