Business process services provider Conduent has named Lokesh Prasad as Chief Executive Officer of Conduent India. Conduent, a BPO company originally created as a divestiture from Xerox, said Prasad will be responsible for further developing the USD6.5bn company’s presence in India. In a statement, Conduent CEO Ashok Vemuri said Prasad’s background will help Conduent India push the envelope of tech-led business services and expand its already impressive workforce. Prasad, who will be based in Gurgaon, is also tasked to grow the 10,000-employee workforce of Conduent in India. He previously served as Head of Emerging Markets for UnitedHealth Group in Gurgaon, and was responsible for managing profit and loss (P&L) for India and the Middle East. He was instrumental in creating a global sourcing and delivery strategy for UnitedHealth Group, and setting up their IT and BPO business in the US and Asia.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information