After selling its stakes in management outsourcing firm Spi Global Holdings, PLDT Capital is looking at making some interesting acquisitions next year. SPi Global was earlier sold to Partners Group. PLDT Inc had an 18.32% interest in the outsourcing group through its indirect subsidiary PLDT Global Investments Corp. It was in 2015 when PLDT announced the creation of Silicon Valley-based PLDT Capital to scout for investments and establish business partnerships in mobile technology, software, digital media content, and entertainment. Gains from PLDT Capital’s recent deals, including the sales of its shares in SPi, will be used to partly fund its capital expenditures this year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information