The country’s animation, contact center, game development, health information management, software and captive in-house centers are all forecast to post solid growth until 2022, according to the country’s roadmap of the IT-BPM sector prepared by Frost & Sullivan. The six areas are identified as the sub-sectors of the IT-BPM industry and all of them are seen posting increases in revenues and in employment under the six-year roadmap target set by the industry. The industry is forecast to grow to USD399bn in revenues and 1.8 million workers by 2022. Of the total projection, the contact center sector is seen to continue to account for the biggest bulk of the revenues and employment. Animation is forecast to be the fastest growing sector.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information