Alorica, one of the biggest business process outsourcing (BPO) providers has expanded its footprint in Asia. Based in the United States, Alorica are adding three sites in Asia, consequently creating thousands of jobs. The sites include Yokohama in Japan, and two cities in the Philippines, Angeles City and Pasay City. The three contact centers are expected to generate 28,000 jobs next year. Bong Borja, Alorica’s Asia President, said the new locations will enable the firm to offer its clients a global workflow in which customer service can seamlessly be handled by, and passed between, sites in different time zones to increase responsiveness and optimize quality. Borja added that through these investments the firm looks forward to helping its clients create and amplify customer experiences that forge impactful impressions and profitable growth. Alorica has 23 call centers in Asia, employing over 38,000 people in China, Japan and the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information