Conectys, the recognized leader in multilingual and multicultural outsourcing services, has opened its US-based call center in the Dallas-Fort Worth area of Texas. The move is expected to create at least 300 jobs and is set to open for operations within the next 60 days. Conectys’ Dallas sales office is led by Shanika Ofori, an experienced leader with an expertise in outsourcing, call center operations, project management and solution architecting. Conectys said its presence in the US will give its clients the benefit of true global business continuity and right shoring. It will also offer a cost effective top tier US solution to all existing clients. Conectys has facilities in the U.S., Belgium, Romania, Taiwan, Turkey, Poland, and the Philippines. They provide a global footprint and international scale to high-tech, retail, telecommunications, finance, travel, hospitality, gaming and entertainment companies.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information