Global business process outsourcing (BPO) services provider Alorica seeks to bring its total number of employees in the Philippines to 38,500 by the end of this year. The plan is to hire 8,000 new team members this year to achieve its total work force goal. Alorica has 17 offices in the Philippines and Bong Borja, the company’s president for Asia, said the company will continue to hire more people, mostly full time. The new jobs will be for customer-engagement experts, supervisors, quality-assurance managers, facilities coordinators and HR and IT professionals. Alorica operates 12 customer engagement hubs in the National Capital Region and five others in Clark, Lipa, Cebu, Laoag and Davao.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information