Alterra Capital Partners, a listed genomics business process outsourcing (BPO) firm, has announced that it acquired P860m worth of shares or 93.48% of the outstanding capital stock of Philab Industries. The acquisition was aimed at facilitating Philab’s backdoor listing on the Philippine Stock Exchange. Alterra first disclosed in mid-August the share purchase agreement that Philab President Hector Thomas Navasero and Genomics have signed with Conrado Alcantara and Alfonso Anggala along with Star Alliance. It then cited the new investors’ plans to construct a Genomics business process outsourcing hub as rationale for the transaction.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information