The Department of Science and Technology’s Information and Communications Technology Office recently hosted the 2nd ICT Creatives Awards Night, an event that recognizes the efforts of professionals and amateurs in game design industry. The event, which was held in collaboration with the Game Developers Association of the Philippines and Animation Council of the Philippines, featured the Game On Competition. The competition was participated in by seven colleges and universities. This year’s Game of the Year award went to students of De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde for Tesselate. Best Game Play was presented to Paul Anton Rae Aguilar, John Alson Entuna, Alexandra Arcega, Mario Joshua Ignacio, and Jed Ralph Pascua for Ragnarok Protocol, while Best Game Art was conferred to Daryll Española, Ferdinand Corrales, Kenneth Sta. Barbara, and Roi Adorio for Seizmore Fin.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information