At the launch of its new online Insurance product MyAmbition, Philippine Axa Life Insurance, the country’s second-largest life insurance firm announced plans to strengthen the firm’s services to clients by relocating one of its shared services centers in Hong Kong to the Philippines, along with Malaysia. The majority of the employees will come from the Philippines, Rahul Hora, AXA Philippines President, and CEO said at the product launch in Makati City. “We’ll be adding more features and moving our shared services center to the Philippines. We will be increasing our people from 200 to 300 toward the end of the year. This is a great opportunity for us to also create employment for talented Filipino IT specialists,” he said. At present, AXA Philippines is exploring Metro Manila for the specific location.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information