Ayala Corp, the publicly listed holding firm for the diversified interests of the Ayala Group, has trimmed its investments in the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry while scouting for more acquisitions in the power and automotive sectors. LiveIt Investments Ltd, an Ayala Corp subsidiary, has disposed 58.71% and 82.5% shareholdings in Integreon and IQ BackOffice Holdings, respectively. However, Ayala Managing Director and Corporate Strategy and Development Group Head Paolo Maximo F. Borromeo said Ayala continues to see the potential of the BPO industry in driving the Philippine economy. The holding firm is trimming its exposure to the BPO sector in favor of education.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information