Bill Gosling Outsourcing Holding Corp (BGO), a global provider of call center solutions to blue-chip clients, has closed a USD15m, five-year term loan agreement with Crown Capital Partners Inc. Under the agreement, Crown Capital will provide a USD15m term loan to BGO, which operates nine call centers in Canada, the US, UK, and the Philippines. The term loan bears a fixed interest rate of 12% per annum. Driven by growth from key customers and its Philippines expansion, BGO expects to increase revenue and EBITDA significantly over the next three years, according to Crown’s president and CEO Chris Johnson.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information