New York-headquartered business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Sutherland Global Services was awarded the IBPAP Employer of the Year award during the 10th annual International ICT Awards in Manila. The award, presented by the IT and Business Processing Association of the Philippines, recognized Sutherland’s growth in the Philippines and its continuous investment in the country. Sutherland bested other notable BPO providers in the Philippines as the company highlighted its exponential growth over the past 10 years. Headquartered in New York, Sutherland Global operates a number of contact centers in the Philippines and is one of the top BPO firms in the country. Sutherland chairman and CEO Dilip Vellodi said the company is committed to its continued investment in the Philippines and looks forward to a great future together.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information