Bosch Philippines expects its business process outsourcing (BPO) business to take a bigger part of its operations in the country in the years ahead. Aside from power tools and automotive parts, the global technology and services supplier’s other business divisions in the Philippines also include BPO services. Bosch Philippine managing director Andrew Powell said the company remains bullish on its prospects in the Philippines, especially with a new government. Powell said Bosch will work with the new Philippine government. Power tools and automotive parts are currently the company’s biggest revenue generators in the Philippines, but its BPO business is expected to become a major part of its operations in the country.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information