The business process outsourcing (BPO) Association of Davao Inc (ADI) has proposed for the establishment of an ICT-focused ‘center of excellence’ to prepare graduates for the challenges and demands of the ever-evolving BPO industry. ADI president Xavier Eric Manalastas, also CEO of Davao’s Next BPO Solutions, said the country needs a center where IT graduates can further hone their skills. The proposal immediately got the support of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (CanCham), Cora dela Cruz, national executive director of CanCham, who said that the center of excellence will significantly upgrade the country’s talents. The center of excellence was proposed during a media briefing for the upcoming 11th International ICT Awards Philippines 2017.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information