An outsourcing industry conference in the US in March will seek to counter the claim that the Philippines has taken away the majority share of the business process management (BPM) work coming from other global centres. This was revealed by Sandip Sen, global CEO of Aegis. In an interview with India’s Business Standard, Sen said India is still the default place to come to when it comes to BPM and that the conference in the US will displace the myth that the Philippines is taking away business from India. The conference is organized by BPM players in India, along with the Indo-US Chambers of Commerce and the National Association of Software and Service Companies.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information