Australian accounting business process outsourcing (BPO) firm BPO Connect has officially formed a strategic alliance with ASX-listed IODM for its automated debtor management platform. In a statement, IODM Managing Director Damian Arena said it will rollout its automated debtor management platform to BPO Connect and its accounting client base. BPO Connect, which also has an outsourcing center in Baguio City, Philippines, stands to benefit from the partnership, IODM said. The partnership is already bearing fruit with a number of BPO Connect’s clients brought into IODM’s solution. BPO Connect is an Australian owned and operated finance and accounting solution provider to accounting firms, franchises and corporates around the world.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information