Global business process management firm Accenture has closed an AUD19.9m (USD15.2m) deal to redevelop the data collection process of the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS). With the deal, Accenture will enable ABS to issue statistics products more affordably, efficiently and with IT stability, according to the Deputy Australian Statistician of the Statistical Business Transformation Group, Trevor Sutton. He said the deal will enhance ABS’ digital collection, reduce the manual handling, enable cost savings, reduce paper use, and improve reporting and processes. Accenture operates a number of contact centers across the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information